(!) Foreigners who are the citizens of Serbia and Montenegro are required to make an appointment by using the first application modüle for the extention applications.
(!) AIESEC – IAESTE, the ones who came to our country within the scope of European Voluntary Service are required to make an application for short term residence permit.
(!) e-residence application is published by being tested with the latest versions of the browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Please confirm that you use the updated version of the browser you use.